Videos by Mike Nadelman Circa 2002Read More
Monthly Archives June 2013
In the past we have been supporting old plotters 10-15 year old HP’s because there simply was nothing on the market less expensive to replace them with. Now, it looks like HP finally got the message. Sure, we will continue to service you HP LaserJet printers and Plotters. Yes, for the most part they are great and reliable machines. But If we tell you to look for a new one you might really look for a new one and not just a refurbished 10 year old. READ ON:
HP Transforms Large-format Printing Process with New Ergonomically Designed ePrinters
PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP today introduced two web-connected printers that transform the large-format printing process wi...Read More
Effortlessly backup your IT infrastructure, both systems and data
This system makes the core decisions easy when you need to create a backup, guiding you through what to backup, where to backup and when to backup.
- Backup everything from your individual files to complete servers (including active directory, exchange, sql)
- Access powerful backup tools, which are used to protect both data and applications, including Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, Active Directory and Hyper-V environments
- Backup to physical and virtual, with support for a wide range of backup devices
- Supports an extensive list of backup technologies and hardware
- Create, manage, monitor and report on your backups
- Automated scheduled backups of your Windows Servers
- Low cost in comparison to other solutions
- Uses t...
The 2013 Microsoft Product Roadmap
Redmond Channel Partner magazine updates its comprehensive and authoritative annual roadmap of upcoming products from Microsoft over the coming year. Although 2012 was one of the biggest release years in a long time, Microsoft still has a lot of significant updates for the year ahead, including the rumored Windows “Blue,” the “Apollo Plus” update for Windows Phone 8 and the complete Office 2013 suite.
By Gladys Rama
June 13, 2013
RECENTLY UPDATED: Windows Embedded (6/13), Windows 8.1 (6/6), Exchange 2013 (6/4), BizTalk Server 2013 (6/3), Visual Studio (6/3)
Microsoft has a tough act to follow. The year 2012 was truly a banner one for Redmond, with some of the biggest product releases in the company’s history being launched in quick succession...
Intel servers are great and their desktop boards have been outstanding. Looks like they think they are not making enough money on the desktops so they will discontinue them by the end of 2013. Get them while you can. They still have the best support and will have during the warranty period. Overnight shipping for a replacement board and free tech support on the phone. Glad to hear they will continue making servers though.Read More
Which is better AT&T or Comcast?Read More